The interaction log report gives you a detailed breakdown of the inbound and outbound work items that have been handled by your agents. In addition to information about the agents and customers associated with an interaction, it displays how those interactions were split according to channel, service, etc. It's also useful for analyzing overall quality.
The following rows of data are featured in an agent activity report:
- Interaction ID
- Shows a unique fingerprint for the interaction.
- Shows the date on which the interaction took place.
- Shows the time the interaction took place.
- Contact Method
- Shows the channel where the interaction took place (such as phone, SMS or email).
- Shows whether the interaction was inbound or outbound.
- Shows where the interaction originated (such as the agent's phone number or email address).
- Shows the interaction's destination (such as the customer's phone number or email address).
- Shows the service under which the interaction was categorized (such as sales or collections).
- Work Type
- Shows the work type used to serve the interaction (such as flight sales).
- Contact First Name
- Displays the customer's first name.
- Contact Surname
- Displays the customer's surname.
- Agent Name
- Displays the name of the agent who handled the interaction.
- Agent Surname
- Displays the surname of the agent who handled the interaction.
- Agent Extension
- Displays the agent's phone extension.
- Agent Teams
- Displays the team the agent forms a part of.
- Wait Time
- Shows the amount of time the customer had to wait before the interaction was handled.
- Out of SLA
- Shows whether or not the call was handled out of its service-level agreement.
- Talk Time/Handle Time
- Shows how long the agent spent actively handling the interaction.
- Wrap Up Time
- Shows how long the agent spent wrapping up after a call.
- Shows whether or not the call was recorded.
- Transfer Count
- Shows how many times the customer was transferred to another agent.
- Call Outcome
- Shows the outcome of the call (such as abandoned, answered, or right-party contact).
- Avg Agent Rating Score
- Shows the average rating the customer assigned the agent who handled the interaction.
- Calculated by: (total agent rating score) / (number of agent-rating questions answered)
- Number of Agent Rating Surveys
- Shows the total number of agent-rating questions the customer answered.
- Avg General Survey Score
- Shows the average rating the customer assigned to your general survey.
- Calculated by: (total general survey score) / (number of general-survey questions answered)
- Number of General Surveys
- Shows the total number of general-survey questions the customer answered.