This is your admin dashboard.
Everything that you want to create or edit within your organization happens from here.
Only members who have an admin role can change and edit the fields displayed on your dashboard.
On the dashboard, you can navigate to:
- Invitations to your organization
- Members of your organization
- Work types
- Work flows
- Your account
- Interaction Log
- Report Schedule
- Canned Responses
Invitations are used to manage the entry of agents, team leaders, quality assessors, and other roles into your organization.
Members include a list of all the people within your organization.
3. Work Types
Our entire system revolves around work types. Once an interaction (call, email or SMS) comes in, it goes through a workflow, and a interaction is created. Interactions are then matched to agents.
This means you no longer need the concept of a queue. All interactions are kept in a waiting room and served when our routing algorithm decides it is the most important unit of work.
4. Work flows
Work flows are among the most important aspects of the contact center setup. Work flows define the paths your customers will follow through your system.
5. Sites, Services, Skills, and Teams
- Sites represent the regions your agents will cover.
- Services represent the departments in your contact center – such as collections, client services, or sales.
- Skills represent the specialized expertise of your agents.
- Teams represent where your agents are grouped.
6. Surveys, Numbers, Audio, and Mailboxes
- Surveys, which accept numerical responses from a phone keypad, are invaluable for research, client-relationship management, and performance management.
- Numbers show what numbers you have associated with your organization.
- Audio shows the number of audio files you have uploaded and can choose from.
- Mailbox shows the number of mailboxes that currently exist.
The account tile provides an overview of your account.
Here you can buy credit, set a recharge trigger, view your account usage, buy new numbers, and update company information.
8. Interaction Log, Reports, Report Schedule, and Canned Responses
The interaction log gives you a detailed breakdown of the inbound and outbound interactions that have been handled by your agents.
Reports are split into sections:
- Provides you with various reports on agent activity an interaction counts.
- Waiting Room:
- Provides you with various reports on Interaction distributions.
- Allows you to download detailed reports on interactions received and made.
- Quality Assessment:
- Shows you how well your agents are performing from a QA perspective.
- Customer Sentiment:
- Provides you with reports indicating clients ratings.
- Shows you how successful overall conversations (as opposed to interactions) with your customers have been.
- Gives you an indication of the quality of your prospect lists.
The Report Schedule allows you to schedule the automatic emailing of reports.
Canned Responses can be created by Administrators which will provide Agents with pre-created responses to select from and send to clients.
Are created by Administrators to further customize the outcomes of conversations and create a customized reporting experience.