This is your admin dashboard.
Everything that you want to create or edit within your organization happens from here.
Only members who have an admin role can change and edit the fields displayed on your dashboard.
On the dashboard, you can navigate to:
- Invitations to your organization
- Members of your organization
- Work types
- Work flows
- Your account
- Interaction Log
Invitations are used to manage the entry of agents, team leaders, quality assessors and other roles into your organization.
Members include a list of all the people within your organization.
3. Work Types
Our entire system revolves around work items. Once an interaction (call, email or SMS) comes in, it goes through an interaction flow and a work item is created. Work items are then matched to agents.
This means you no longer need the concept of a queue. All work items are kept in a waiting room and served when our routing algorithm decides it is the most important unit of work.
4. Work flows
Work flows are among the most important aspects of contact center setup. Interaction flows define the paths your customers will follow through your system.
5. Sites, Services, Skills and Teams
- Sites represent the regions your agents will cover.
- Services represent the departments in your contact center – such as collections, client services or sales.
- Skills represent the specialized expertise of your agents.
- Teams represent where your agents are grouped.
6. Surveys and Numbers
- Surveys, which accept numerical responses from a phone keypad, are invaluable for research, client-relationship management and performance management.
- Numbers show what numbers you have associated with your organization.
- Audio shows the number of audio files you have uploaded and can choose from.
- Mailbox shows the number of messages in the mailbox.
The account tile provides an overview of your account.
Here you can buy credit, view your account usage and buy new numbers.
8. Interaction Log and Reports
The interaction log gives you a detailed breakdown of the inbound and outbound work items that have been handled by your agents.
The reports include:
- waiting room report
- Provides you with general stats about your waiting room.
- agent activity report
- Shows you what your agents have been doing, and how well they've been performing.
- interaction log report
- Shows you a detailed breakdown of the inbound and outbound work items that have been handled by your agents.
- survey report
- Shows you how customers have responded to your agent-rating and general surveys.
- quality assessment report:
- Shows you how well your agents are performing from a QA perspective.
- conversations report:
- Shows you how successful overall conversations (as opposed to interactions) with your customers have been.
- prospects report:
- Gives you an indication of the quality of your prospect lists.