We've completed most of your trial setup for you to move things along. In order to start testing Zailab's communication functionality, you'll need to register an agent.
Simply complete the following steps to get started:
- Invite and register an agent. (If you're not sure how to do this, read How do I invite members?).
- Follow the email instructions for registering the test agent's softphone. (For more information on this, read How do I register my softphone?).
- Ensure the agent is logged in and available to receive calls.
- Dial the number that has been allocated to your organization.
To find this number, follow these steps:
1. From your Administration dashboard, click the Numbers tile.
2. The number allocated to your organization will appear on the Numbers list view.
When you dial this number, the call will be routed to your test agent's profile.