Invitations are used to manage the entry of agents, team leaders, quality assessors and other roles into your organization.
Step 1: On the administrator dashboard, click Invitations.
Note: When you are on the invitations page, you will see any pending invitations that have not been accepted yet.
Step 2: To invite a new member, click the plus sign icon (+) on the top right-hand corner.
Step 3: Select the role of the member you are inviting. When you have selected the role, click Next.
Step 4: You will now be prompted to select the properties of the members you're inviting.
These attributes are important for agents because they determine the type of work your agents will be served. For example, if an agent is assigned the Sales service, work items linked to Sales will be served to them.
- These are the channels your agents can use to communicate with your customers.
- Class of service
- This determines the types of private calls your members can make (please note that calls made from a contact center flow or office flow will ignore class of service).
- The types are:
- Internal calls: members will only be able to make calls internally and will not be able to make calls to anyone outside of your organization.
- Local (excluding mobile): members will be able to make calls to local landlines as well as internal calls.
- Local (including mobile): members will be able to make calls to local landlines and mobile numbers as well as internal calls.
- Local and international: members will be able to make calls to landlines, mobile numbers and international numbers as well as internal calls.
- These describe the services your members perform in your organization – client services, sales, collections, etc.
- This determines the regions your agents will receive calls from.
- These define the skills your agents have – for example, language skills or product knowledge skills.
Step 5: Click Add Email to add the email addresses of the members who match these attributes.
Step 6: Enter the email address in the email box and click the "tick" icon to confirm.
New members will receive an invitation by email. They will appear on your members list once they have accepted and registered.