Step 1: Click Surveys on the administrator dashboard.
Step 2: This view shows a list of surveys in your organization. Click the plus sign icon (+) on the top right-hand corner to create a new survey.
Step 3: This view is where you set up your Survey type and other basic information.
- Survey name
- Enter the name of the survey.
- Survey type
- Click Agent Rating.
- Survey description (optional)
- Write a brief description of your survey.
Once you have completed the above actions Click on "Next"
Step 4: Now you will need to create your questions. Click the plus sign icon (+) in the center of the screen to create a new question.
Step 5: Now you will need to create the question(s) that clients will receive.
Creating your questions consists of the following:
- Provide a descriptive title for the question.
- Response type
- Select Keypress if your customer must input a response to the question
- Select No Response if no response is required from the customer
- Select the audio the client will hear (you are able to select from previously uploaded audio)
*pro tip - Read the following article to learn how to create & upload audio files.
Step 6: Once you completed the above steps scroll down and click the "tick" icon at the bottom of the question area to create your question.
Step 7 (optional): Repeat steps 4, 5, and 6 for every additional question you'd like to add.
Step 8: Click Publish. All that's left to do is assign the survey in an interaction flow.