Step 1: Team leaders are able to access interactions by clicking on the Interaction Log button.
Step 2: You will be able to access all the interactions that have been handled by members of your organization.
Step 3: To search for a specific interaction, click on the filter icon located on the top left-hand side of your screen.
Step 4: A pop-up screen will appear, which will allow you to filter your search results.
You can search interactions by:
- Flow types: All, contact center flow or office flow
- Channels: All, Email, Inbound call, Outbound call, SMS, and chat
- Outcomes: All, Answered, Abandoned, Missed, Forwarded, and Mailbox
- Surveys: N/A, Agent rating and General rating
- Score: All, Passed and Failed
And under Advanced Filter, you are able to further define your search criteria.
- From Date: Select a date yyyy-mm-dd
- To Date: Select a date yyyy-mm-dd
- From: To search for an outbound interaction, enter the number of your contact center. To search for an inbound interaction, enter the customer's number.
- To: To search for an outbound interaction, enter the number of your prospect/client. To search for an inbound interaction, enter the number of the contact center.
- Member name: Select the member's name from a drop-down.
Click on the confirm button to locate the interaction. Click Reset to start the search over. Click Cancel if you don't want to continue your search.
Step 5: Select the interaction from the search results.
The interaction tile includes the following information:
- Type of Call.
- Outcome of the call - Answered, Abandoned, Missed, Forwarded, and Mailbox
- The name of the flow.
- Date and time of interaction.
- From: Contact details in the case of inbound, agent details in the case of outbound.
- To: Contact details in the case of outbound, agent details in the case of inbound.
- Duration: Indicating if the call was recorded and the duration of the call (this is not the duration of the recording).
- Survey results in percentage. If it was a failed survey outcome, the tile will be red.
Step 6: Click on the tile to listen to the recording of the interaction. You can also download the recording.