Step 1: Select a team on the top of your screen to access a specific agent's interactions from within that team. For this example, we selected the Customer Success team, which comprises three agents.
Step 2: Team leaders are able to access interactions by clicking on the interaction history button located on the right-hand side of the screen.
Step 3: You will be able to access all the interactions that have been handled by the agents in that team.
Step 4: To search for a specific interaction, click on the filter icon located on the top left-hand side of your screen.
Step 5: A pop-up screen will appear, which will allow you to filter your search results.
You can search interactions by:
- Flow types: All, contact center flow or office flow
- Channels: All, Email, Inbound call, Outbound call and SMS
- Surveys: N/A, Agent rating and General rating
- Score: All, Passed and Failed
- From Date: Select a date yyyy-mm-dd
- To Date: Select a date yyyy-mm-dd
- Member name: Enter the name of the agent
- From: To search for an outbound interaction, enter the number of your contact center. To search for an inbound interaction, enter the customer's number.
- To: To search for an outbound interaction, enter the number of your prospect/client. To search for an inbound interaction, enter the number of the contact center.
Click on the search button to locate the interaction. Click Reset to start the search over. Click Cancel if you don't want to continue your search.
Step 6: Select the interaction from the search results.
The interaction tile includes the following information:
- Icon Channel: The channel that was used.
- The name of the flow.
- From: Contact details in the case of inbound, agent details in the case of outbound.
- Recorded: Recording details and length of recording.
- Survey results in percentage. If it was a failed survey outcome, the tile will be red.
- Date and time of interaction.
- Color of the icon: Blue: answered, Orange: callback, Red: dropped or abandoned.
Step 7: Click on the tile to listen to the recording of the interaction. You can also download the recording.