The live dashboard can be used as a wallboard for an inbound contact center.
Step 1: Click on the drop-down menu at the top of your dashboard to select a team.
Step 2: Click on the widget shown below to navigate to the current team leader dashboard.
Step 3: Click on Live Dashboard located on the right-hand side of your screen.
Step 4: From your live dashboard, you will be able to monitor your daily activities and waiting room activities in real time.
Step 5: Click on the drop-down menu located on the top left-hand side of your screen to choose a service or work type.
Step 6: The dashboard provides you with an overview of the following:
- Agent Status: This is an overview of how many agents are available. It also shows you how many agents are ready or not ready to receive interactions. In the example below 7 agents are ready and 2 agents are not ready.
- Waiting: This section shows the number of calls or messages currently in the waiting room. The below example has 1 call waiting and 0 messages.
- Out of SLA: This section shows the number of calls or messages currently out of SLA. The below example has no calls or messages out SLA.
- Total Received: This section shows the number of incoming calls and messages received. The below example has a total of 10, of which 4 were calls and 6 were messages.
- Handled: This section shows the number of calls and messages currently handled. In the below example 8 out of the 10 received calls and messages were handled, 2 of which were calls and 6 messages.
- Not Handled: This section shows the number of calls that were missed or abandoned as well as the number of callbacks to be made, and the number of pending voicemail messages.
Step 7: On the right-hand side of the dashboard you can view the following:
- Longest waiting
- Average Handle Time
- Average wait time
- Handled out of SLA