The live dashboard can be used as a wallboard/warboard for an inbound contact center.
Step 1: Click on the waiting room tile on the right-hand side of the dashboard.
Step 2: From your live dashboard, you will be able to monitor agent status, incoming interactions, statistics, and historical interaction information. The Live Dashboard automatically refreshes every 30 seconds and allows for a manual refresh by clicking on the refresh icon located next to the Service and Work Type drop-down selections.
Step 3: Click on the drop-down menu located on the top right-hand side of your screen to choose a service or work type.
Step 4: The dashboard provides you with an overview of the following:
- Agent Status: This is an overview of how many agents have the selected service. It also shows you how many agents are ready or not ready to receive interactions.
- Waiting: This section shows the number of interactions that are currently in the waiting room.
- Out of SLA: This section shows the number of interactions that are currently out of SLA.
- Total Received: This section shows the number of interactions received.
- Handled: This section shows the number of interactions currently handled.
- Not Handled: This section shows the number of interactions that were not handled by Agents, calls forwarded as well as the number of callbacks and voicemails generated.
Step 5: On the right-hand side of the dashboard you can view the following:
- Longest waiting
- Average Handle Time
- Average wait time
- Handled out of SLA