Step 1: Click Surveys on the administrator dashboard.
Step 2: You will see a list of surveys in your organization. Click the plus (+) symbol located on the top right of your screen to add a new survey.
Step 3: You can now set up your flow type and other basic information for your survey.
- Survey name: Enter the name of the survey.
- Survey type: Select the General rating.
- Survey description (optional): Describe your survey.
Step 4: In the survey-creation view, click on the central plus sign icon (+) to create a new question for your survey.
Step 5: Now you will need to create the question(s) that clients will receive.
Creating your questions consists of the following:
- Provide a descriptive title for the question.
- Response type
- Select Keypress if your customer must input a response to the question
- Select No Response if no response is required from the customer
- Select the audio the client will hear (you are able to select from previously uploaded audio)
*pro tip - Read the following article to learn how to create & upload audio files.
Step 6: Once you completed the above steps scroll down and click the "tick" icon at the bottom of the question area to create your question.
Step 7(optional): Repeat steps 4, 5, and 6 for every additional question you'd like to add.
Step 8: Click Publish. All that's left to do is assign the survey in an interaction flow.