Step 1: Click Surveys on the administrator dashboard.
Step 2: You will see a list of surveys in your organization. Click the plus sign icon (+) located on the top right of your screen to add a new survey.
Step 3: You can now set up your flow type and other basic information for your survey.
- Survey name: Enter the name of the survey.
- Survey type: Select the General rating.
- Survey description (optional): Describe your survey.
Step 4: In the survey-creation view, click on the central plus sign icon (+) to create a new question for your survey.
Step 5: You can now define the questions you would like to ask your customers about the service they received.
- Question: Enter the question you would like asked.
- Response type: Select "Keypress" if you would like your customer to enter a response to the question. Select "No response" if no response is required from the customer.
- Audio type: This selects what audio is played back to the customer.
- Text to speech: This feature converts a written question into spoken word. (We've selected this option for the example below.)
- When the text to speech option is selected, you need to fill in the following:
- Voice message: Enter the question you would like your customers to hear. Click Play to hear the question converted into audio.
- Language: Select the language to be used for converting the text to speech.
- Speech rate: Select how quickly you would like the converted speech to play back.
- Search existing audio: Select an audio recording that has been previously uploaded from a list.
- Upload audio file: Upload a new audio recording.
Please note that the audio file must be in the following format:
- Wave file, 16-bit resolution, 8000hz sampling rate, mono channel, max file size 10MB.
- If your file is not in this format it will not play.
- Use an online converter to convert your sound file.
Step 6: Once you have defined your question, click the tick icon located at the bottom of the screen. You can add another question to the survey.
Step 7: Once you have completed your survey, click Publish. The survey will now be available to use and can be assigned to an interaction flow.