Step 1: Select the plus sign icon (+) on the right-hand side of the campaign manager dashboard.
Step 2: To create a campaign, you need to enter the following information:
- Campaign name
- This is the name of the campaign.
- External reference
- This is optional. This is an external identifier that you may already have for this campaign.
- Select whether Agents will be put into a Not Responding state for not accepting an incoming lead.
- This is optional. If this is disabled leads will continue to serve to an Agent until a lead is accepted
- Automatically connect the Agent to a prospect
- Dialler Type
- There are a number of dialler types available for selection to read up about the different dialler types and their functions see the following article here.
Step 3: You'll now find yourself on the campaign dashboard. Your new campaign will appear alongside all existing campaigns.
Each tile on the campaign dashboard displays the following information:
- Campaign Name
- Dialler Type.
- The number of prospects that are remaining in the campaign
- This will only display prospects that have not been accepted by Agents.
- Running/Paused button
- This allows you to pause a campaign at any time.
- The number of Pending, Successful, or Unsuccessful leads
- This requires Agents to update the status of a lead after completing the call.
The campaign is now created. All that remains is to add prospects.