Step 1: Select the plus sign icon (+) on the right-hand side of the campaign manager dashboard.
Step 2: To create a campaign, you need to enter the following information:
- Campaign name
- This is the name of the campaign.
- External reference
- This is optional. This is an external identifier that you may already have for this campaign.
Step 3: You'll now find yourself on the campaign dashboard. Your new campaign will appear alongside all existing campaigns.
Each tile on the campaign dashboard displays the following information:
- Campaign Name
- Dialler Type
- Please note that currently, only a preview dialer is available.
- The number of prospects that are remaining in the campaign
- This will only display prospects that have not been contacted at all.
The campaign is now created. All that remains is to add prospects. (See 'How do I add prospects?').