The quality assessment report indicates you how well your agents are performing from a QA perspective.
The data will give you an overview of the QA's opinion of an agent's scoring, as well as a detailed breakdown of the individual scores. Assessments are tagged with information about the QA and agent.
The following rows of data are included in a quality assessment report:
- Shows the date on which the assessment was done.
- Shows the time at which the assessment was done.
- Team Names
- Shows the teams that the agent forms part of.
- Agent Name
- Shows the first name of the agent under assessment.
- Agent Surname
- Shows the surname of the agent under assessment.
- QA Name
- Shows the first name of the QA who performed the assessment.
- QA Surname
- Shows the surname of the QA who performed the assessment.
- Form Name
- Shows the title of the assessment form.
- Overall Score
- Shows how well the agent was considered to perform overall.
- Pass Requirement
- Shows the score required for the agent to pass the assessment.
- Shows whether or not the agent did, in fact, pass the assessment.
- Shows (per question) what was asked in the assessment.
- Shows (per question) what score the QA gave the agent.