ZaiLab’s software is consumption-based, which means you get immediate access to all our features and only pay when you use them. It works in the same way as prepaid electricity. You pay for the units you use and nothing more. With ZaiLab, if you don’t use anything, you pay nothing at all. Plus, there are no licence fees, no upfront costs or contracts.
Here’s how our consumption-based pricing model is broken down:
- Software, recording costs and independent line items are charged per second.
- We charge different rates according to the method of routing you choose.
- On our Pricing page on our website, you’ll see that pricing is displayed for international and South African pricing.
- Communication charges will differ according to whether optimized and AI routing is used, with AI routing costing slightly more due to the nature of the matchmaking algorithm.
Voice Carrier Costs
- Voice carrier costs are charged per minute.
- Voice communication, recording and quality assessment rates are charged per second.
Email/SMS Carrier Costs
Email and SMSes are charged per minute.
Number Rental Costs
Number rental costs are charged monthly based on our upstream provider and the number type chosen.
How do I get billed?
Billing happens on a continuous basis according to your usage. Your available balance increases when you make credit card payments or EFT deposits and reduces as you make calls or use billable features. Invoices are generated monthly and will be emailed to an email address of your choice.
Can I add more credit to my account?
Yes, you can add a credit card and make secure payments which reflect immediately. Alternatively, you can choose a postpaid option which requires an upfront deposit. This can be arranged through your account manager or by contacting email@example.com