The Campaign manager dashboard allows campaign managers to upload/manage leads, view various reports, send out alerts, view interaction information, and managing of agents.
Features of Campaigns in the Campaign manager
- Creating Campaigns: You can create multiple campaigns to serve to agents.
- Monitoring: Individual Campaigns show you how many leads were served and whether the campaign is running or paused. A further breakdown lets you know how many leads are pending and how many were successful or unsuccessful.
- Dialer Options: There are 3 dialer options to select from as seen below:
- Preview, allows the agent to view the client's information before manually placing the call.
- Progressive, lets the Campaign Manager automatically attempt to dial number after number until a call connection has been established and then connected to the agent.
- Power is when all of the stored contact numbers of a client are dialed and the first available number connected gets put through to the agent. With Progressive and Power dialers you can also set up automatic voicemail detection where you can choose to hang up.
- Archive Campaign: You can archive a campaign once your prospect list has been completed.
- Scheduled SFTP Upload: A scheduled upload can also be done connecting to a specified host for prospect lists.
Features of Prospect lists in Campaigns
- Monitoring can also be done from the prospect list view. Besides the pending, successful, and unsuccessful counters, you can also see the start date and end date of the prospect list.
- Reports of your prospect logs can also be drawn.