In this release, we're excited to introduce the reworked Zailab Contact Card. In addition to a number of design improvements, this update includes new functionality and better usability.
- Edit, Search and Create now appear on the left panel of the Contact Card. This frees up the right panel so that agents always have unhindered access to interaction data.
- Unknown contacts now show as question marks.
- Known contacts now show as the contact's initials.
- Agents can now interact with unknown contacts without first having to create a new contact or link the contact with a known account. These actions can now be carried out during an interaction from the left panel of the Contact Card, which we now call the Search View.
- The Compose Box has been enabled for unknown contacts on the right panel of the Contact Card.
- Outbound interactions to an unknown contact will now be shown on the same Contact Card so that those interactions will remain together when the contact's identity has been established.
- Clicking an interaction with an unknown contact in Recent Activity will now take agents to the Search View on the Contact Card so that agents can resolve unknown contacts even if they previously closed the Contact Card.
- The Contact Card now automatically recovers if the browser refreshes while the agent is interacting with an unknown contact.
Enhanced Search and Select
- If a contact is unknown, the search field on the Search View will be pre-populated with the contact's phone number or email address.
- If the search matches any known contacts, these contacts will be shown in a list view. Clicking on a listed contact will link it to the unknown contact and all other matching unlinked interactions.
- Agents can search by number, email, first name, and last name.
- If a contact is unknown, a Create button appears below the search field on the Search View.
- Clicking Create takes the agent to the Create Contact view, where the agent will be prompted to fill in the contact’s first and last names.
- Note: There is no field for contact method on this view. If the agent wishes to add another contact method, they can do so by clicking Edit on the known-contact view.