With today's release, it is now possible to include multiple recipients to outgoing emails.
Please note that this does not affect billing. For the moment reports will continue to display the first recipient's address and no additional recipients.
- Outgoing emails on the Zailab Contact Card will now accept multiple email addresses:
- The primary 'to' field now accepts multiple email addresses (with a minimum of one still required).
- An optional CC field can now be accessed, and will accept multiple email addreses.
- An optional BCC field can now be accessed, and will accept multiple email addresses.
- When an email has been sent to more than one recipient:
- The primary and secondary recipients will be displayed by default in conversation history.
- Any additional recipients may be viewed on the Interaction Log and Conversation views.
- Incoming emails that have been sent to more than one recipient will now display a list of recipients.