How to view Reminders:
Team Leaders can view any pending reminders that have been created by Agents via the Team leader dashboard by selecting the reminders tile. Agents can create reminders via the contact card.
The Reminders view will show any outstanding reminders past, present, or future.
This view shows the following information:
- Agent - who the reminder is currently allocated to
- Contact Name - The name of the contact the reminder was created for
- Scheduled Time - When the reminder was set for
- Created Time - When the reminder was created
- Message - The reminders subject matter
- Forward to Agent - Allows the Teamleader to allocate the reminder to a different agent.
Allocating a Reminder to another Agent:
Team Leaders can allocate pending Reminders to Agents by selecting the “select” button on the Reminders view.
This will cause a new pop-up to appear where Team leaders can Select Agents from a drop-down or type in an Agents Name.
Once an Agent has been selected, click on the “Done” button.
This will allocate the pending reminder to the selected Agent and update the Reminders view.
- Thomas Wallendorf (Sir Grumpy Pants)