With a power dialler, you can dial multiple leads at the same time, depending on the set ratio by the campaign manager, and connect the agent to the first connected prospect/lead.
How do you create a campaign using a power dialler?
Create a Campaign
- Enter your Campaign name
- Select Power Dialler
- Outbound flow - you have to select a flow as the dialler doesn’t check it automatically.
- Calls to agent ratio: 1/1 to 1/10
- This is the number of calls that the dialler will call per agent
- This will be preset to a ratio of 3 calls per agent
- The dialler will call the three prospects simultaneously and connect the agent once someone answers
5.How to handle overflow calls:
- Hangup - ends the call
- Transfer to flow -
- Allows you to select from available inbound contact center flows to which the overflow calls will then be transferred.
6. Enable voicemail detection.
- Faster - less accurate but faster detection
- More accurate - slower but a more accurate detection
- This feature will ensure that as soon as a prospect's voicemail is heard, the dialler will either hang up the call, transfer to a flow or connect an agent - this will be selected in the next step.
7. What happens on voicemail
- Hangup - The dialler will automatically hang up the call
- Transfer to flow - The dialler will automatically connect the call to a flow - the flow is to be selected in the next step to where the call should go
- Connect to Agent - This will enable an agent to have an option to leave a message
8. Select Done - you have now created your Power Dialler Campaign. Next, you need to upload your prospect list.
As soon as you have created the Power Dialler Campaign, select the refresh button on your dashboard.
*imp - The dashboard refreshes automatically every 30 seconds.
Now that your Campaign has been created, you will be able to upload prospects, for more information on the uploading of prospects, see the following article.
For the agent to dial out from the Power Dialler you just created, they will select the dialler from the dropdown at the top left corner of their dashboard.
Once selected, the dialler will phone the agent to connect. The agent should answer and go onto “Ready”. The dialler will then call on your behalf and connect your call once a lead answers.
The contact card will only open once a prospect answers.
When the agent is done with the call, they should close the contact card to go into a waiting state for the next lead to be served.
The campaign counter next to the dialler dropdown will update as the campaign progresses. It will show how many prospects still need to be called, how many calls were successful, and how many unsuccessful calls.
Once done with calling, the agent can either log out of the dialler or select another Campaign to resume working.
- Martea Steenkamp (Queen Mother of the Mini Monsters)