To view the audit trails select the clipboard icon in the Work flows view.
This is only available on the Administrator dashboard.
Audit Trails provide administrators with the ability to view changes that have been made to the work flows, it provides a history of and accountability for Work Flow changes.
The Audit Trail is broken down as follows:
- Date & time - of changes
- ID - Identification number of the flow
- Channel - the Flow channel
- Flow name - Name of the flow
- User - User that implemented changes
- Email Address - Email address of the user that implemented changes
- Action - whether information was added, updated, or deleted
- Object - Whether the Flow definition, additional data, version, or target was updated.
- Value - allows you to either download the changed flow or view the change that occurred if minor.
*imp - Action indicates what was changed in the relevant flow such as:
- Add - a flow was created or something was added/changed to/in the flow, eg.
- A webhook
- Creation of a flow
- Assigning of a number, email address, or caller ID
- Instant message Config
- Adding or removing fields from Additional Data
- Adding of a version
- Delete - removing a flow or removing a number from a flow.
- Update - changing of the Flow design or webhook.
Object indicates which aspect of the flow was edited and is broken down as follows:
- Flow Definition
- Additional Data
- Set Live
Value allows you to see what was added to the flow or download the updated flow design (flows design downloads are done in a .json file format).