Our latest deployment features number of fundamental changes to the way reporting on interactions, agents and departments is handled within the Zailab system.
Note: Owing to the structure of these new reports, they are not backwards-compatible – meaning they will not carry any data from before 27 May. You can still access this data using the deprecated reports, which have been grouped under the Archived tab.
- Quality Assurance Manager
- Campaign Manager
- The report-download view is more user-friendly, and allows for multiple time zones and more flexible reporting periods.
- Agent-, interaction- and department-related reports now deal with calls, emails and SMS texts separately.
- Reports on agent presence, as well as frequency of logging in and out, are now available.
- Agent activity and comparison reports are now handled in different ways.
- The reporting section has been split into the following tabs:
- Waiting Room
- Quality Assessment
- Customer Sentiment
For detailed information on the updated reports, please read this section of the knowledge base.