Today's release makes it possible for your agents to attach images to their outgoing emails; it is also now possible to set up a personal voicemail box for your extension. Finally, our reporting section has been given a makeover.
Note: Personal mailboxes are a beta feature; if you would like to set one up, please get in touch with our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Agent (email images)
- Admin, Supervisor, QA Manager and Campaign Manager (reporting)
- All (personal mailboxes)
- A new control has been added to the rich-text menu bar to allow for the insertion of images into outgoing emails.
- To find out how to use this functionality, please visit How do I insert an image into an email on our knowledge base.
- Personal voicemail boxes are now available alongside general mailboxes.
- The reporting-section UI has been overhauled. Our new reporting types are labelled 'new'; you'll find the reports you're used to under the associated tabs. The tabs are structured much like the old reporting view, but are much cleaner and more intuitive.