Zailab's Live Dashboard lets you take a detailed look at interaction volumes disaggregated across outcomes and types in a set of easy-to-use interactive graphs.
Step 1: Click the Waiting Room widget on your dashboard.
Step 2: Click the Live Dashboard widget for the metric you'd like a drill-down for:
- Total Received will show you a graph of all call, SMS and email interaction volumes over a given time period. These can be drilled into further.
- Handled will show you a graph of handled call, SMS and email interaction volumes over a given time period. These can be drilled into further.
- Not Handled will show you a graph of unhandled call volumes over a given time period, disaggregated by the reason for which they were not handled. These can be drilled into further.
For the purposes of this section we will be using the Total Received drill-down (click for larger view):
- This section lets you filter your drilldown by Service and Work Type; it also lets you change the time zone of the graph.
- Use the date pickers to define the time period you're interested in. The drill-down will automatically choose whether to show an hourly, daily, weekly or monthly graph interval, but you may change this using the controls on the right-hand side of this section.
- Filter the drill-down by interaction type using these controls. (See an example of this in the following section.)
- This view shows your data in a disaggregated graph, with each color corresponding to the legend in section 5. Hovering over each segment will show you a label for that segment. Note that this view can scroll horizontally.
- See a numeric breakdown for this period in the legend section here.
Drill-downs by interaction type
Clicking on Calls in section 2 of the example above shows us this drill-down. As you can see, these drill-downs are highly granular and self-explanatory. (Click for larger view.)