To view the audit trail you need to be on the Campaign Manager dashboard and select the Audit icon.
Here you can view a clear layout of all the information available on the Audit trail.
Audit Trails provide Campaign Managers with the ability to view changes that have been made to the Campaigns, it provides a history of and accountability for Campaign changes.
The Audit Trail is broken down as follows:
- Date & time - of changes
- ID - Identification number of the Campaign
- Campaign Name - the name of the campaign.
- User - User that implemented changes
- Email Address - Email address of the user that implemented changes
- Action - whether the information was added, updated, or deleted
- Object - what aspect of the campaign was affected
- Value - allows you to see in more detail what changes were made.
*imp - Action indicates what was changed in the relevant campaign such as.
Object indicates which aspect of the campaign was edited.