Campaign Managers now have access to the Contact Center Monitoring view.
This new view will allow Campaign Managers to view groups of teams.
This view also provides the following information:
- Name - the agent’s name and surname.
- Team - the team that the agent belongs to .
- Routing Status - whether the agent is on duty or off duty.
- Activity Status - indicates the current status of an agent.
- Activity Status duration - indicates how long the agent has spent in that status.
- Online/offline - indicates whether an agent is online or offline.
- Presence - indicates the agent’s current presence.
- Presence duration - indicates the duration the agent has been in a selected presence.
- No Response - indicates the total number of times an agent has gone into not responding.
- Transferred - indicates the total number of calls an agent has transferred.
- AVG agent rating - indicates the average rating an agent has received from agent surveys.
- Calls - indicates the number of connected calls that the agent is on.
- Im’s - indicates the number of Instant messages the agent is attending to.
- Chats - indicates the number of chats the agent is attending to.
- Sms’s - indicates the number of SMS’s the agent is attending to.
- Emails - indicates the number of emails the agent is attending to.
- Extension - shows the agents extension number
- On duty/off duty toggle - allows you to toggle the agent’s status from on duty to off duty and visa versa.
- Presence selection - allows you to select a presence for the agent.
- Spy - allows you to spy on the agent’s call
- Whisper - allows you to whisper to the agent while they are on a call.
- Daily Stats - allows you to see the agent’s daily statistics.
- Logout - allows you to forcefully log out the agent.
Adding of teams:
To add a team to the Contact Center Monitoring view, click on the “Select a team” input field.
Select a team from the drop-down and click on the now blue “add Team” button.
To remove a team from the Contact Center Monitoring view, click on the “Remove” button, located on the right-hand side of the view.