The contact card is an agent's most useful tool, it provides information on clients, as well as past interactions, and allows agents to make calls, send emails, send SMSs, create notes, set reminders, and disposition interactions.
A well-maintained contact can reduce agent frustration and provide a smoother transition from one interaction to the next as well as providing customers with a better experience.
An agents contact card can be broken down into the following sections:
- Contact information - View contact information such as First name, last name, phone numbers, and email address.
- Conversation Section - View and select open or closed conversations.
- Interaction selection toolbar - This allows the agent to select between various interactions within a selected conversation.
- Interaction history view - This allows the agent to view all past interactions within a selected conversation.
- Action panel - Agents are able to initiate calls, send emails, and SMSs, create notes, and set reminders from here.