The interaction history view allows agents to see all previous interactions with a customer, however, if a client does not have their information saved onto the Zailab platform agents will only be able to see the most recent interaction as seen in the second image below.
The interaction history view can provide agents with information such as :
- The name of the conversation that is selected (By default conversations are untitled, however, the agent can set a name for the conversation)
- The current status of the conversation.
- The type of interaction they are currently looking at.
- The work type associated with the interaction.
- The agent that handled the interaction.
- The number that was dialed (this is in the case of calls).
- The date and time of the interaction.
- The disposition that was set for the interaction that the agent is currently looking at (if a disposition was set).
- Show more - this allows agents to see any additional information that was set to be captured by an Administrator.
- The from number (this is in the case of calls)
- Play recording button (this is in the case of calls).
- The to number (this is in the case of calls).
- The duration of the interaction.
- A disposition button (this is only visible for interactions that have dispositions available).
- An end wrap-up button (only become selectable if wrap-up is enabled).
- The lifetime of the interaction.