The recent conversations view on the agent dashboard allows agents to view/open conversations. This view also allows agents to see what the status of a conversation was set to whether that be:
- Or New (when a conversation has not been dispositioned or marked with a status)
The Recent Conversations view can be found on the Agent dashboard as shown in the below screenshot.
From this view, you can see some basic filtering options and the total number of recent conversations present.
These basic filtering options allow you to filter on the following:
- and Unsuccessful.
Filtering for certain conversations will also affect the Total count. The below screenshot shows all of the unsuccessful and new recent conversations.
When looking at an individual Recent Conversation, we can see that each tile presents us with a good amount of information.
Going from the top of the tile down we can see:
- The name of the contact that the conversation is associated with.
- The status of the conversation.
- Title of the conversation (this example is untitled).
- Date and time that the conversation's status was updated( on conversations with the status “New” the time here will indicate the time of the first interaction).
- The Reason Code of the conversation. This is not the actual Reason Code but rather the Reason Code Identifier.
Upon clicking on any of the Recent Conversations, the contact card will slide open. As previously mentioned you will be able to see each individual interaction with the saved contact in this particular conversation. You will be able to see the number of interactions handled with the contact in question. This will all be displayed vertically in the middle of the contact card.
As you can see in the above screenshot, there are two interactions that are open and are being displayed as one singular conversation.
The Recent Conversations feature is beneficial to agents, as it helps to locate conversations that have yet to be completed or they can review closed conversations.