Campaign managers can export prospect list information by clicking on the 3 dots located on the top right-hand side of the campaign tile and clicking on “Export Prospects”
Or by clicking on the eye icon located on the right-hand side of the campaign dashboard grid view and selecting “Export Prospects” from the list.
After selecting “Export Prospects” you will be shown the “Export Prospects” menu.
By default, all options are enabled.
Campaign managers are able to set the information they want to download from this menu. The options are as follows:
- Include Not Served - by disabling this option you will remove all leads that have yet to be served from your report.
- Include Requeued - by disabling this option you will remove all leads that have been requeued from your report.
- Include Served - by disabling this option you will remove all leads that have been served from your report.
- Stale Leads - by disabling this option you will remove all stale leads from your report.
- Prospect List - by default all prospect lists are selected, however, you can select a specific prospect list by clicking on the search field clearing the "all" text and selecting the list from the drop-down.
- Include All Time - by disabling this you will be able to select a specific time frame of events for your report.
After you have made the appropriate selections click “Done” to begin downloading your report.
The downloaded report will be a .csv format document able to provide you with customer information.