The mailbox feature allows agents to listen to voicemail messages left by clients.
There are two types of mailboxes:
Multiple agents can have access to the same mailbox if one agent listens to the message left by a client, the mailbox is updated for all agents, to say that the message was “read”, which prevents multiple agents from calling the same client.
The agent is able to set up a personal mailbox from their dashboard and only they have access to the mailbox messages.
1. To get to your mailbox, click on the mailbox icon on the top toolbar.
2. You will be able to see all the voicemail messages that have been assigned to you.
You can tell which mailbox was left “unread” and on “read”.
- The mailbox tile gives you plenty of information such as:
- The name of the mailbox
- Whether the mailbox has been read/listened to or not
- The date and time when the mailbox has been received
- The number of whom it was from
- The duration of the message
- By clicking on the tile, it will expand and give you additional information as seen below
- The green icon which is referred to as the “Click-to-dial” button allows you to call the client back, when clicking it you will directly go into a conversing state.
- Retrieve recording will allow you to listen to the voicemail and will be toggled as “read” once clicked upon. The voicemail can be retrieved as much as wanted/possible
(The “unread” mailbox can be toggled as “read” without retrieving the recording)