The activity status panel indicates what state an agent is in. You will find this in the center of the toolbar
1. The blank activity status panel indicates that the agent is logged in but is off duty.
2. When the activity status panel is in waiting it indicates that you are on duty and in a waiting state, ready to receive new interactions.
3. When the activity status panel is in Not Responding it indicates that an agent had missed an interaction. This could be that the agent rejected the call or did not accept the interaction.
4. When the activity status panel is in conversing it indicates that the agent is on a live interaction with the customer.
5. When the activity status panel is in Conversing wrap it indicates that the agent has completed the interaction with the customer and is now completing after-call/interaction work before moving onto the next interaction and re-entering the Waiting state.